Sunday, July 1, 2007

June Summery!

June has been one hell of a month! its probably the busiest one of the year.
First up there was my mum n dads 42ND wedding anniversary on the 5Th so i made them a fabulous cake with home made chocolate sauce n some cream to go with it.
Next day it was my eldest brothers 40Th birthday so we all went to mums for the bestest dinner out (rissoles n veggies followed by a steamed pudding).
Got to have a breather for a couple of days then on the 11Th it was my hubby's birthday. Made another cake!
Throughout the rest of the week it was preparations and organisation for Bigbros surprise party which was on the 16Th (read the cake story a few posts down for the mini drama on that)
I think now that my lungs are coated in cocoa!
On the 24Th our nephew was christened/baptised Ive no idea which it was or if there is a difference lol! It was a nice day though.
But to sum up an intense busy crazy month my adorable hubby bought me this cute little ring with a rose on it ans some stunning dangley earrings with 3 cubic zirconia hearts. VERY fabulous! And the last night he took me out for dinner with no kids! it was just what I needed. I got to have my most favourite meal. Swiss chicken! (chicken breast piece of bacon on top then melted cheese n covered in a decadent mustard sauce).




Junes over with no for July the quietest month of the year with my nephew



Callum having the only birthday (god i hope so cause other wise Ive 
forgotten someone! eek good thing i bought a birthday book hey! just need to fill it in shh!)

Now i need to get my arse into gear and get the whole family out on arvy walks! That can be Julys have to do!

4 comments:

muppet said...

man
HOW do you manage to find time to do all the stuff you do and not have a nervous breakdown?!

Katiekat said...

who says i dont have a nervous breakdown?

altraeis said...

If you weren't busy you would go insane.

and the odd nervous breakdown does you good...lol

I finished the Choclatier game too ... woohooo

Katiekat said...

LOL me to but i cant seem to get all the recipes though!! argh