Friday, December 7, 2007

Melb trip snappys

Ok I know its what? 3 weeks late but its finally here!! There have been some dramas! plus having my puter turned off on me half way through uploading the pics killed my motivation.
Story!!
On the 17Th November J (aka Wintermute) and I flew to Syd then down to Melb and spent the weekend with Muppet and Evilmuppet.
We did loads of stuff, I just forgotted to take loads of photos of some the cool stuff like I should of :P But I got some and here they are! They contain captions, 
but i think you need to have the mouse at the bottom of the pics for them to come up! I dunno I'm a Slide show newbie. Some of the captions went borked and didn't lemme fix em :(

But enough yabbering and here's the pictures!

And thanks again muppy n evil for having us!! *superhugs*



1 comment:

muppet said...

eheheh i done did do a bite on your bewb :D