Thursday, July 10, 2008

Well drama llama has left the building...for now

Time to follow up on the previous blog's ARGHS

The car passed its pink slips, all they did was replace my wipers and its all good, NRMA sent me out a new greenslip and...

The car is now registered Woot.

My knight in shining armour came to the rescue with $500 loan (thanks daddy, I love you!)

The only gripe there is the killer waiting time at the RTA.

"Sorry, we are short staffed today people are off with the flu"

Err then hire some freakin temps!

It was fabulous fun, the office was packed and Jackbean was not content with my cuddles.

But Its all over and done with now thankfully.

Now, what else was there...

Oh the immunisation drama. A lady rang me back just as I was heading out the door (typical huh) But she said she would forward the information onto the register, but I needed to come in and talk to the doctor about Jackbeans 18 month shot (which is for the chicken pox which he had last year, that was horrible :( ) and discuss whether he should have it or not and if not then get the doc to send the register a fax stating so.

The other day I get a msg from J telling me some money has been dropped into our account. Wasn't much info attached so I rang centerlink and they told me it was for jackbeans immunisations. (btw I still think its disgusting that they pay you to have your kids vaccinated) I wasn't expecting that given the chickenpox thing but its not linked to the centerlink thing so yay. But i'm going to go to docs tomorrow though I need my 3rd & final cervical cancer shot and get jackbean sorted out as well.

Very crap afternoon funeral at 12 then a needle :( lucky i'm tough... in the physical sense.

And that's it! Except that Its been very quite here at home. Z-monster is staying at my parents house for a few days. Her first ever holiday away without mum! its all very exciting. Miss her heaps though.

Love you my Zoey!

1 comment:

muppet said...

i didn't get B vaccinated for pox - she got them by the time she was 2, and now it's over and done with.

I've got 2 weeks before my car becomes unregistered and needs a roadworthy again. Fucking hell gah.

Hugs and love, B's gone til tomorrow (she left on monday) it's nice not having them but you miss them terribly. Then they come back and you wanna send them back!

love ya hon xx